Effective Solutions To Your Family Law Concerns
Resolving legal problems that affect your family can be emotionally trying. Most people who contact a Knoxville family law attorney have never been involved in the legal system before, and they often don’t know what to expect. When you work with Underwood Law Office, P.C., you will find a legal team that is committed to helping you find justice.
To learn more about attorney Underwood’s family law practice, contact the firm online. The firm offers free, 30-minute initial consultations to clients.
Experienced Family Law Counsel
Attorney Underwood has more than 20 years of experience representing individuals throughout East Tennessee in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Divorce: Attorney Underwood helps individuals resolve all aspects of divorce, including child support, custody, spousal support and division of assets.
- Child support and child custody: The firm helps individuals understand how much and what sort of support they can expect to pay or receive. Attorney Underwood also helps families develop child custody and visitation plans that meet their unique needs.
- Alimony: The firm works with individuals to help them understand their financial obligations and rights after divorce regarding alimony, which is sometimes referred to as spousal support.
- Post-decree modifications: Child support, child custody and spousal support may be modified after the original decree if either party has had a material change of circumstances.
- Fathers’ rights: Attorney Underwood works with fathers to protect their rights in family matters, including support, custody, paternity, visitation, contempt proceedings and restraining orders.
- Orders of protection: The firm helps victims of domestic violence obtain orders of protection and assists those accused of domestic violence.
Schedule Your Appointment With an Experienced Chattanooga Child Support and Custody Lawyer
If you are struggling to resolve any of the above matters, attorney Underwood can help you find the legal solutions you need. He has experience representing individuals on both sides of family law matters, and he can help you. Contact him online or call 865-329-6983 to schedule your free initial consultation.